Digital Signature Certificate for DGFT & Importers- Exporters is a DGFT Digital Signature Certificate, required to communicate with DGFT Website for various purposes. Digital Signature Certificate for DGFT comes in Signing Only Version. It’s can be issued in 1 Year and 2 Years Validity. DGFT Digital Signature can be issued to Authorized Individual on behalf of Org
There are lot of Benefits of Using Digital Signature Certificate for DGFT.
– Cost Savings
– Less Paper Work
– Confidentiality , Integrity, Non- Repudiation, thus bringing Trust and Confidence into online experience.
Who Can use DGFT Digital Signature :
– DGFT Digital Signature are opened to Only Importers – Exporters who have a valid IEC Code from DGFT Department.
– Any person from an EXIM Org. who is authorized to transact with DGFT on behalf of the Org.
SafeEXIM, a solution developed exclusively for the Exporter-Importer community in India to enable them to interact and transact with the DGFT online with security and confidence on the DGFT Portal (www.dgft.gov.in). SafeEXIM uses advanced cryptographic technologies including Digital Certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to bring one of the first-of-its-kind solutions to the Indian Market.
With the Safe Exim DGFT Digital Signature Certificate, the Importer & Exporters get 50% waiver in the License Fee. It Reduces the Time around by DGFT to issue licenses. A digitally signed application ensures Non Repudiation, this brining trust and confidence in the entire online Transaction.
SafeEXIM can be used only by an Exporter or Importer registered with the DGFT. It is not open to any third party. Any person from the EXIM organization who is authorized to transact with DGFT on behalf of the organization or sign any documents that need to be submitted to the DGFT can use SafeEXIM.
Where it is used
– DGFT Portal
- 1) Application Form (Duly Signed) – Download Here
- 2) Recent Passport Size Photograph (Pasted on the Application form and Signed across the Photo)
Applicant ID Proof (Any One) PAN Card | Passport | Driving Licence | Bank Statement Containing Photo Attested by Banker | Adhar Card Applicant Address Proof (Any One) Votor Id | Phone Bill* | Electric Bill* | Driving Licence| Passport| Adhar Card| Company Proof (All Documents Mandatory) For Company
MOA, AOA(First 2 Pages), Incorporation Certificate, Audit Report (First 2 Pages), Board Resolution, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement, Company’s Pan Card, Bank Statement
For Partnership Firm
Partnership Deep (First 3 Pages), Pan Card of Firm, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement, Bank Statement
For Proprietorship Firm
Vat/Sales Tax/ Service Tax Registration/Gumasta Licence Copy, Bank Statement, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement.
Head of Org ID Proof (Any One) Pan Card | Passport | Driving Licence | Adhar Card IEC Proof IEC Code Certificate
- Documents must be self attested with Org Rubber Stamp.
- Documents must be self attested by Head of Org with Rubber Stamp.
- Applicants Documents must be attested by Gazetted Officer or Bank Manager Or Post Master.
- Section 4 on form must be attested by Head of Org with Rubber Stamp. (Id Proof Required Head of Org)
- Photo Cross Signed.
- Email id and Phone Number is Correct and not used for another Digital Signature Request.
- Phone Confirmation Compulsory for DGFT Digital Signature. (Phone Confirmation done by send a SMS to +919664166000 and 8546800060 or Call on Toll Free 18004192929 Ext 8 by Register Mobile No.
- For Further you can contact M SOLUTION (DIGITAL SIGNATURE), DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROVIDER,,SHOP NO 1, NEW JASMINE APTS.,BHARDAWADI LANE, S.V. ROAD
ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI-400058 PHONE 022-65647801