Class 3B Digital Signature Certificate can be obtained by Authorized Individual on behalf of Org / Firm / Company. As per Information Technology Act and legal statusClass 3B digital signature certificates can be issued in two certificates : Signing Certificate & Encryption Certificate.
A signing Certificate ensures that the message is not tampered in transit and also verifies the identity of the person filing the Tender. An Encryption certificate encrypts the data in a cipher text so that only the intended Person can read the message.
Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate ensures convenient and enhanced Security in Filing E Tenders. A digital Signature Certificates authenticates the identity of the person filing the Tender Information. An organization needs to obtain a class 3B digital signature certificate in the name of the authorized representative to submit the Bids and tender documents online. Class 3B Digital Signature Certificate is issued only to authorize Individuals of an Organisation.
Where it is used
– E Tendering
– E Procurement (Certain Site Require Encryption Certificates)
– E Bidding
– E Mail Signing
Class 3 Digital Signature Certificates are required for e-tendering, e-procurement, e-bidding or e-ticketing for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited (IRCTC), Indian Railways (IREPS), Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals (DGSND), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Oil India Limited (OIL), Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC), Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), GAIL, NTPC, Government of Gujarat, Maharashtra Government, Karnataka Government (Karnataka e-procurement), West Bengal State Rural Development Agency (WBSRDA), Tamil Nadu Government (PMGSY), Madhya Pradesh Government, BIHAR GOVERNMENT (PMGSY), Government of Orissa (PMGSY), Coal India Limited, Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Corporation Ltd. (GNFC Ltd.), MSTC Limited, Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, Metal Junctions, Water Resources Department, Patent and trade marks registration, Air India etc.,
- 1) Application Form (Duly Signed) – Download Here
- 2) Recent Passport Size Photograph (Pasted on the Application form and Signed across the Photo)
Applicant ID Proof (Any One) PAN Card | Passport | Driving Licence | Bank Statement Containing Photo Attested by Banker | Adhar Card Applicant Address Proof (Any One) Votor Id | Phone Bill* | Electric Bill* | Driving Licence| Passport| Adhar Card| Company Proof (All Documents Mandatory) For Company
MOA, AOA(First 2 Pages), Incorporation Certificate, Audit Report (First 2 Pages), Board Resolution, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement, Company’s Pan Card, Bank Statement
For Partnership Firm
Partnership Deep (First 3 Pages), Pan Card of Firm, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement, Bank Statement
For Proprietorship Firm
Vat/Sales Tax/ Service Tax Registration/Gumasta Licence Copy, Bank Statement, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement.
Head of Org ID Proof (Any One) Pan Card | Passport | Driving Licence | Adhar Card
- Documents must be self attested with Org Rubber Stamp.
- Documents must be self attested by Head of Org with Rubber Stamp.
- Applicants Documents must be attested by Gazetted Officer or Bank Manager Or Post Master.
- Section 4 on form must be attested by Head of Org with Rubber Stamp. (Id Proof Required Head of Org)
- Photo Cross Signed.
- Email id and Phone Number is Correct and not used for another Digital Signature Request.
- Phone Confirmation Compulsory for Class 2 Digital Signature. (Phone Confirmation done by send a SMS to +919664166000 and 8546800060 or Call on Toll Free 18004192929 Ext 8 by Register Mobile No.
- Video Recording mandatory for Class 3 Signature (Link received on register Email Id)
- For Further you can contact M SOLUTION (DIGITAL SIGNATURE), DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROVIDER,,SHOP NO 1, NEW JASMINE APTS.,BHARDAWADI LANE, S.V. ROAD
ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI-400058 PHONE 022-65647801