A digital Signature Certificates authenticates the identity of the person filing the Tender Information. An organization needs to obtain a class 2B digital signature certificate in the name of the authorized representative to submit the Bids and tender documents online. Class 2B Digital Signature Certificate are issued only to authorized Individuals of the an Organisation.
A signing Certificate ensures that the message is not tampered in transit and also verifies the identity of the person filing the Tender. An Encryption certificate encrypts the data in a cipher text so that only the intended Person can read the message.
(Class 2B signatures are not valid on all the Tendering Site. The acceptance on all Tendering Sites is not assured. Majority of the Tendering sites prescribe Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate. Applicant is requested to apply before checking on the Tendering Website)
Where it is used
– E Tendering
– E Procurement
– E Bidding
- 1) Application Form (Duly Signed) – Download Here
- 2) Recent Passport Size Photograph (Pasted on the Application form and Signed across the Photo)
Applicant ID Proof (Any One) PAN Card | Passport | Driving Licence | Bank Statement Containing Photo Attested by Banker | Adhar Card Applicant Address Proof (Any One) Votor Id | Phone Bill* | Electric Bill* | Driving Licence| Passport| Adhar Card| Company Proof (All Documents Mandatory) For Company
MOA, AOA(First 2 Pages), Incorporation Certificate, Audit Report (First 2 Pages), Board Resolution, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement, Company’s Pan Card, Bank Statement
For Partnership Firm
Partnership Deep (First 3 Pages), Pan Card of Firm, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement, Bank Statement
For Proprietorship Firm
Vat/Sales Tax/ Service Tax Registration/Gumasta Licence Copy, Bank Statement, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement.
Head of Org ID Proof (Any One) Pan Card | Passport | Driving Licence | Adhar Card
- Documents must be self attested with Org Rubber Stamp.
- Documents must be self attested by Head of Org with Rubber Stamp.
- Applicants Documents must be attested by Gazetted Officer or Bank Manager Or Post Master.
- Section 4 on form must be attested by Head of Org with Rubber Stamp. (Id Proof Required Head of Org)
- Photo Cross Signed.
- Email id and Phone Number is Correct and not used for another Digital Signature Request.
- Phone Confirmation Compulsory for Class 2 Digital Signature. (Phone Confirmation done by send a SMS to +919664166000 and 8546800060 or Call on Toll Free 18004192929 Ext 8 by Register Mobile No.
- For Further you can contact M SOLUTION (DIGITAL SIGNATURE), DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROVIDER,,SHOP NO 1, NEW JASMINE APTS.,BHARDAWADI LANE, S.V. ROAD
ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI-400058 PHONE 022-65647801