Class 2A Digital Signature Certificate :
Class 2A Digital Signature Certificates are Issued only to Individuals. A Class 2A digital Signature Certificate now helps you to file your Income Tax Returns and Filing of E Forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. E Filing of Income Tax Returns is mandatory for all assessee under the Income Tax Act who are liable to audit u/s 44AB.
Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) 21 – E Governance Project required all documents to be filed by the corporates electronically by authenticating with a Digital Signature Certificate of Class 2 or above Category
Where it is used
– E Filing of Income Tax Return.
– Filing of E Forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
– Signing Form 16 / 16A – TRACES.
– Signing of PDF Documents.
– GST (Goods and Service Tax)
Class 2 digital signature for Income Tax eFiling.
e-Filing with Pan Encrypted Digital Signature Certificate on the Income Tax e-Filing portal has been made mandatory w.e.f 1st July 2011 for Firms and Individuals whose accounts are required to be audited u/s 44 AB of the Income Tax Act’ 1961. For others who do not come under the above category, e-Filing Income Tax returns can be done with Digital Signature Certificates also. If filing is done electronically using digital signature, there is no need to submit a physical copy of the return. Else a physical printed copy of the filled up Form along with the copy of the Provisional Acknowledgement Number of your e-Return has to be submitted.
Class 2 digital signature for Applying for DIN from Ministry of Corporate Affairs
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) under the MCA21 program, has made Digital Signature mandatory for applying for DIN (Director Identification Number). Class 2 Digital Signature (RCAI Class 2) is the minimum requirement for online application for the same. Hence all the Directors of a company under MCA21 require Class-2 Digital Signature Certificate.
Class 2 Digital Signature for EPFO
Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate is used for online submission of transfer claims by Members. Now a member has an option to submit his claim either through his present employer or the previous one. Members can see all such claim requests with ease, verify/correct member details, approve and submit the requests online through this portal. Online submission of claims can be done only with the Digital Signature of the Authorised person of the organisation.
Class 2 Digital Signature for GST
Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate is used for GST Registration. As we are aware that GST Registration Become mandatory for register assesses in state VAT/TIN. But now all convert in GST the Digital Signature will use for GST Registration.
Class 2 Digital Signature for Form 16A signing and TRACES
Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate is used for online registration with TRACES and signing Form 16A for TDS purposes.
- 1) Application Form (Duly Signed) – Download Here
- 2) Recent Passport Size Photograph (Pasted on the Application form and Signed across the Photo
- Documents Required for Individual Case (Self Attested By Applicant)
Applicant Id Proof (Any One) Pan Card | Driving Licence | Adhar Card | Passport | Applicant Address Proof (Any One) Votor ID | Adhar Card | Driving Licence | Passport | Telephone Bill | Electricity Bill |
- Documents must be Self Attested.
- Documents attested by Gazzeted Officer or Bank Manager or Post Master.
- Photo Cross Signed.
- Form filling and Attestation from Blue Pen Only.
- Email Id and Mobile Number is Correct and Not used for another Digital Signature Request.
- Phone Confirmation required for Class 2 Digital Signature by Sending SMS to +91-9664166000 and 8546800060 or Call to Toll Free 18004192929 Ext 8 from Register Mobile No.
- For Further you can contact M SOLUTION (DIGITAL SIGNATURE), DIGITAL SIGNATURE PROVIDER,,SHOP NO 1, NEW JASMINE APTS.,BHARDAWADI LANE, S.V. ROAD
ANDHERI (W), MUMBAI-400058 PHONE 022-65647801